We have been in business since 1956 and are recognised as one of South Africa’s leading business travel management companies with established affiliations to local and international travel organisations.
We are a fully licensed travel agency, an SAP Concur TMC partner and a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Association of South African Travel Agents (ASATA) with a Level 2 B-BBEE Contributor status.
- Many of our key people have attained their 20-year service awards and our corporate travel managers have vast corporate travel experience.
- Our primary function is to meet the challenges that corporate travellers encounter in their business travel. From planning itineraries, and securing the best pricing, to the management and administration of their travel.
- Our information technology systems and online tools provide efficient booking services, travel apps, and accurate and meaningful reporting ensuring that one of your company’s largest budget items is properly managed.
- Our local and international affiliations, and prominent position in the travel industry, allow us to offer competitive pricing on all travel-related products.
- The cornerstone of our travel management team is their knowledge of the industry and hands-on experience which provides an insight into what travellers need and how to balance this with the reality of corporate travel management.
As a member of Proudly South African, we share a commitment to an uplifting ethos that promotes social and economic change and progress. Together we make a meaningful contribution to building South Africa’s economy, alleviating unemployment and retaining existing employment opportunities.
The International Air Transport Association is the Trade Association for the world’s airlines representing 265 airlines or 83% of the total air traffic. The Association supports many areas of aviation activity and helps formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
XL Turners Travel is the first travel agency to be ISO 9001:2015 accredited in South Africa. This means that we have a certification by an International Standards Organisation for globally recognised quality management systems and operational processes.
XL Turners Travel is a 51% black-owned QSE Level 2 B-BBEE contributor, qualifying as an Empowering Supplier.