Umthunzi on the South Coast
The Special Includes:
- Net Rate of R500.00 per person sharing bed & breakfast
- Kids under 12 sharing in a family room R250.00 each bed & breakfast
- Additional adults in a family room at R500.00 per person bed & breakfast
- Single Surcharge of R300.00 per night
- Valid until 8th December 2019, Friday to Sunday inclusive
- Excludes peak periods, dependent on availability, for individuals and families
- 1h 15 min from Durban
TO BOOK – Contact Cindy Williamson on 031 3688000 or Email
About Umthunzi Hotel
The KwaZulu-Natal South Coast is one of the finest and most recreational coastlines in South Africa. UMTHUNZI, a modern and contemporary Hotel and Conference Centre is situated in Umtentweni near the bustling town of Port Shepstone. Only an hour south of Durban it is ideally located for you to explore all the many and varied local attractions.
With stunning sea views of the Indian Ocean and a short walk to the beach, you will experience the best that the Hibiscus Coast has to offer. With its all equable climate and pleasant water temperatures, you can enjoy both beach and bush getaways all year round. For adventure, golfing, fishing and birding enthusiasts, the region is unsurpassed.
The restaurant 30ᴼ SOUTH serves delicious meals in a wonderfully decorated ambiance. People are invited to come for the daily Breakfast and Light Lunches. Dinners are by reservation.
Whale watch from the terrace deck enjoying cappuccinos, well-designed food, and a tantalising sundowner!
Umthunzi Hotel is situated close to:
- A family friendly local beach
- 10 Very high standard Golf Courses (Port Shepstone Country Club 5 minutes away)
- Squash, Tennis & Bowls at Port Shepstone Country Club
- 7 Blue Flag Beaches
- Wild Waters at Wild Coast Casino
- Umtentweni Conservancy Hiking Trail
- Quad Biking, Off-Road Biking & Cycling
- Adventure Sports (World’s longest zip line, Bridge swing, Abseiling)
- Oribi Gorge & Lake Eland Nature Reserves
- Ocean sports such as Scuba, Fishing, Whale & Dolphin watching
- Margate Airport
- Government and Municipal Hub for Southern KZN